ADS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Concealer - Part 2

HOW DO I APPLY CONCEALER (+TIPS)
Take a good look of my dark circle under my eyes. I'm starting with the concealer on the inner corner of the eye because this is the darkest part. Apply several dots of concealer under the eyes, then use the pad of your ring finger to tap it in (always tap, never rub). I don’t need that much actually because this big fluffy brush is going to blend out a lot.  The left over I use to side of my nose and blemishes. It's very, very easy and movable with this product.
I love applying concealer with big fluffy brush - Lancome 5. As you can see the size is about my finger, it blends easier, and doesn't leave any streaks, and allows me to spread the product around more, so basically a more even coverage and blend more thoroughly than a traditional concealer brush, which is much smaller.

So as you can see the concealer hide my dark circle naturally, by working in sheer layer and build up gradually. It won’t cake, love it. 
**Tips**
If you were using a liquid foundation, you want to apply concealer right over the top of foundation 

1 comment:

  1. what concealer are you using hun? :) xx

    ReplyDelete