ADS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Joe Char Koay Teow

This week I’m going to take you to my place, Puchong for some Nasi Lemak and Char Kuey Teow. It is a road side hawker, called Joe Char Koay Teow, located at Puchong Prima.

 One thing I noticed about this type of CKT is its unappetizing look. But once I tried I will think differently. A plate of CKT loaded with 3 prawns and cockles and the gravy is so oh oh flavorful. I finish the gravy faster than the noodles itself. I put aside the prawns aside to savor them last

But Joe CKT is not only known for their CKT, they also served Nasi Lemak. I love Nasi Lemak. The sweet and spicy sambal should get top billing. The rice is fragrant with hints of pandan leaves and ginger - soft and fluffy, just the way I like it. When rice and sambal comes together perfectly, to me this is a plate of pure Nasi Lemak heaven.
Well normally I have both, CKT and Nasi Lemak. :) While waiting for my CKT to arrive, I enjoy of Nasi Lemak first. Now all my thoughts of diet fly out the window.

Food Type: Nasi Lemak and Char Kuey Teow (Malay Style)
Price: Reasonable
Cleanliness Vote : 3/5
Food Vote : 4/5 
Revisit : Definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment