ADS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ah Cheng Laksa

** The pictures was taken by phone's camera. Sorry for the bad picture quality.


This is tasty Assam Laksa with Extra Fish


Some say that the taste of Ah Cheng Assam Laksa can't beat the one in Penang but for me this is super delicious especially when you add 'petis' into the gravy. Very nice kick, I ate Assam Laksa at various places and I found that Ah Cheng Assam Laksa is the BEST.


This is tasty Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang

A traditional dish and it will always be in the heart of mine :). Despite the taste wasn't good as Nasi Lemak Malinja, for me it has very own taste, not bad and I enjoyed it. It is served warm and I love the rice is not all clumped together in big chunks. The sambal is quite good, not spicy abd a bit sweet. Nevertheless, I did enjoyed the two dishes till the very last drop.



Food Type: Assam Laksa, Curry Laksa, Nasi Lemak, Noodle dishes and a few more tasty local dishes.
Price: Reasonable
Cleanliness Vote : 4/5
Food Vote : 3/5 ( 5/5 for Assam Laksa)
Revisit : Definitely !



No comments:

Post a Comment