ADS

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Birthday Haircut ( Pic Heavy)

For many years, I keep my hair mid length. I think mid length haircuts look amazingly stylish and a perfect choice for most women, because of their versatility and low maintenance and of course femininity. I haven't cut my hair since September, i'm too tight with workloads and now for my birthday (it a must-do every year) I want give my hair a cut. I will remain a mid length hairstyles but with paired with a gorgeous set of side swept layered bangs. Please Serene..


Rich lather


Start blow hair


She talks to security guard




Chop chop chop chicken chop




Fringe






Done

This is the place called
 The perasan me














1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    Microblading

    ReplyDelete